- Proprietary Rights
- This is the official Website of BMDP and is owned and operated by BMDP.
- The materials located on this Website including the graphics, images, statistical data, reports, charts, graphs, information and documentation (“the Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by BMDP.
- Restrictions on Use of the Contents
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Website shall not be reproduced, republished,uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of BMDP. To use any parts of the Contents of this Website, the user must seek permission from BMDP in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use; and identity of the user. BMDP reserves the right to refuse permission without providing any reason(s) whatsoever; and/or if the information submitted by the Applicant is deemed insufficient.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of the BMDP’s copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- Apart from obtaining express permission from BMDP as referred to in Clause 3.1, the Applicant shall ensure that:
- due acknowledgement is given to BMDP, citing this website and/or communications with BMDP where applicable, in relation to the relevant data extracted;
- the Contents are used for informational and non-commercial purposes only;
- the Contents will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media; and
- no alterations, additions or modifications to the Contents are made in any way.
- Any request to reproduce the Contents from this website for publication or commercial use should be addressed to BMDP.
- Your donations
- Thank you for your generosity in donating to us. We will honour your giving and generosity by using your donation effectively and all donations will be used for the purposes as reflected on the “Use of Our Funds” (insert link) page on our Website.
- Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation, your transaction will be processed through our appointed payment service provider. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation, you authorise our service provider to process the deduction of funds from your indicated credit or debit card provider. Your donation will be processed in Singapore dollars.
- Refund policy
- All donations are non-refundable.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated herein, all donations are strictly non-refundable and you hereby agree to the same.
- If you have made an error in your donation, please notify your card provider immediately. We will consider authorising a refund in exceptional circumstances but reserve the right to apply a fee for the refund before a refund is effected. Please contact us within 3 working days from the date of your donation.
- Use of Data
- Any personal data shared with BMDP through this Website may be collected and used in accordance to BMDP’s Personal Data Protection Policy.